With top brands at up to 70% off and tax-free shopping on clothes and shoes, The Mills at Jersey Gardens–just minutes from New York City–is a must-stop for refreshing summer wardrobes with this season’s top trends before heading to the Jersey Shore.
- Discover breezy and affordable cover ups at Forever 21 to slip on before heading to the beach.
- Find swimwear with various cuts, patterns and flair at Neiman Marcus Last Call, and neutral-color staple sandals at the Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister outlets.
- Trade in heavy handbags for a versatile straw bag from Francesca’s that can easily transition from the beach to the city.
- Shop playful midi dresses at Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th for a night out along the shore.
- For additional savings, swing by Simon Guest Services for a Savings Passport filled with hundreds of dollars in deals. To learn more, check out The Mills at Jersey Gardens on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.
Labor Day Bonus Weekend! Visit The Mills at Jersey Gardens from Friday, August 30th through Monday, September 2nd and and get a gift card. Customers who spend $150 or more in same-day receipts will receive a $15 AmEx gift card by showing their receipts to Guest Services. Take advantage as you gear up for back to school, fall wardrobe refreshes, and more!
The Mills at Jersey Gardens are open 10am-9pm Monday through Saturday and 11am-7pm Sundays. The mall is located at 651 Kapkowski Rd. in Elizabeth, NJ. For more information, call the shopping line at 908-354-5900 or visit simon.com/mall/the-mills-at-jersey-gardens.
The outlet is a quick ride from Manhattan on NJ Transit via the Port Authority Bus Terminal on Bus #111 and #115, or AirTrain Station P4 from Newark Liberty International Airport. 973-275-5555, njtransit.com.